Exciting Partnership with West Elm
We are very excited to announce our exclusive partnership with home furnishings retailer West Elm (a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio of brands) that reimagines the user experience in the commercial furniture market.
In Spring 2015, we will launch West Elm Workspace Exclusively With Inscape, a collection of more than 50 office products designed by West Elm’s in-house design team in collaboration with Inscape and available exclusively with Inscape. The collection will combine West Elm’s exclusive designs, approachable price points and commitment to conscious business practices with Inscape’s long and celebrated history of creating functionally innovative products for the contract furniture industry.
Read the entire press release here.
Highlights of the collaboration:
- Over 50 new products, designed by West Elm in collaboration with Inscape, in Modern, Mid-century and Industrial collections, launching in late Spring 2015. The new collections will span benching, systems, private office, tables, task, guest, occasional and lounge seating, storage and accessories.
- A fresh approach to distribution that includes a distinct reseller program in the top 35 markets in North America and a new user experience utilizing West Elm’s residential style.
- Immersive visual and selection experience for customers and the design community that simplifies and improves the design and purchasing process.
- A sustainability program that originates with merchandizing and continues through delivery, production, and use of the products.
- Sit/stand options and ergonomic solutions to help facilitate wellness in work environments.