Great products. Great people.
Today, we have manufacturing locations in New York and Ontario, and showrooms in Toronto, NYC, Washington, D.C. and Chicago. Our corporate headquarters is in Holland Landing, Ontario, just north of Toronto. Whether you live in Los Angeles or Newmarket, Denver or Jamestown, we may have an opportunity for you.
There are so many reasons to join us
For over a century, Inscape has offered fulfilling career opportunities. Through our commitment to customer service and dedication to creating smart products, we have grown from our roots in Rochester, New York to a world-class organization with more than 400 employees.
Compensation & Benefits
Inscape offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package to our employees. Our company benefit plan focuses on ensuring the health and wellness of employees and includes Employee Assistance Programs, Fitness Club Subsidies and Employee Share Purchase Plan.
Learning & Development
We strive to develop performance and leadership skills so that our employees can grow, contribute and succeed. A wide range of job-related and career-related training programs lets our employees gain the skills they need to achieve individual, team and company goals. Our “promote from within” commitment enables employees to enjoy the satisfaction of growing into new roles within the company.
Inscape values our diverse workforce and we are committed to equity in employment. Our policies, procedures and programs encourage a multitude of opinions, values and beliefs. Not only do we fulfill our obligation under federal and provincial laws and our policies, we aim to ensure that equity and diversity are evident in our work and our people. We treat all employees with respect and value their individual contributions. A diverse workforce brings diverse knowledge, perspectives and experiences – which is ultimately good for the culture of Inscape and good for our business.
Inscape has a long history of supporting the communities where we live and work. Whether it’s our annual sponsorships of children’s sports leagues, a holiday toy drive for a local charity, or our participation in the Heart & Stroke Big Bike Challenge — we make a difference in big and small ways.
- Sales Resource Team Leader (Holland Landing, ON)
- Workspace Designer (Holland Landing, ON)
- Materials Planner/Buyer (Holland Landing, ON)
- Quality Assurance Technician (Holland Landing, ON)
- Quality Engineer (Holland Landing, ON)
- Junior Programmer (Holland Landing, ON)
- Graphic Designer (Holland Landing, ON)
- Business Development Manager (Toronto, ON)
- Business Development Manager (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Director of Sales, Inscape Walls (Western, US)
- Business Development Manager (Los Angeles, California)
- Brand Specialist (Washington, DC)
- Director, IT (Holland Landing, ON)
- Collections Analyst (Holland Landing, ON)
- Director of Sales (New York, US)
- Specials System Engineer (Holland Landing, ON)
- Vice President, Marketing (Holland Landing, ON)
- A&D Market Manager (Toronto, ON)